"In just a few days, I closed more revenue than I had all of last year!"
"I didn't know how to consistently get my sales and leads going. In just a few days, Justin and the team taught me how to put together the perfect offer for me, how to price it, and how to go out and actually sell it. Just a few days after the challenge closed, I closed more in revenue than I had all of last year..."
Laura NaiserYes! Sign Me Up for the 100K Christian Coach Challenge!
Most New Coaches Focus On the Wrong Things!
Most new coaches get really worried about being on all the social media platforms, having a book, a podcast, a website, SEO, a funnel, a weekly newsletter, business cards, color schemes, and on and on.
But NONE of that matters if you don't have any clients. In fact, it doesn't matter at all until you have SEVERAL clients.
So, please, take it from me, forget about that stuff for now and let's focus on getting you some SALES, which is the lifeblood of any business.
Yes, You Deserve to Charge HIGH Prices.
You have God-given gifts that you KNOW can bless the lives of your clients.
Many coaches, especially Christian coaches, get their minds all messed up when it comes to charging what you're worth.
The truth is, if you want your clients to take real action, find real, results, and actually be committed and work hard to implement your program in their lives...
You have to charge them enough that they'll pay attention at every step and be motivated to implement what you teach them.
Plus... it's MUCH easier to get 10 clients at $10,000 than it is to sell 1,000 people on a $100 offer.
And what happens if you don't solve these issues that are still holding you back from making a great living of $100k or more a year as a coach?
Will you still be stuck in your day job, wishing you could be a full-time coach?
Will you continue giving away your great value for free and still not be paid what you're worth?
Will you still be afraid of selling and hold yourself back from the life you REALLY want to live?
Here's the truth...
Sales, When Done Right, Is Coaching and Leadership. NOT a Sleazy, Icky Activity. It's LOVE!
It's time to get you some clarity about what's standing in your way from the success you desire.
It's time to commit to solving the problems keeping you from $100k.
Which is why I'm thrilled to introduce you to our $100k Christian Coach Challenge.
WHAT2EXPECT DURING OUR 4 DAYS TOGETHER:
Receive authentic coaching from Justin Janowski who has sold $5M+ in coaching programs through his personal efforts since 2015.
Writing Your Mission Statement. In this training, you'll discover...
- How to define your coaching practice in a way that draws your perfect prospects to you any time you share your mission.
- How to identify your perfect clients so you can learn the best way to present your unique value to them and get them ready to work with you.
- How to specifically define what you want to be known for so you can leave your mark and serve your clients to the highest level possible.
Learn the strategies for developing your signature offer that can realistically take your business to $100k a year. You'll discover...
- How to create an irresistible offer of $5,000, $10,000, or even $20,000 that your potential clients will be HAPPY to pay for.
- What exactly you should include in your program so you can maximize results for your clients.
- Why you don't need to worry about your presence on TikTok, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms and how it's actually getting in your way of making your first $100k.
The art of influence and the elevated way to develop a mindset around sales that makes people want to hire you as their coach. You'll discover...
- How to get yourself in the best emotional state so you don't make the most common selling mistakes and lose perfectly good prospects before you have a chance to influence their lives for the better.
- How to get personal feedback about your sales process, your sales calls, and your growth as you strive for $100k and beyond.
Learn how to open a sales call, which is the most important part. Without a good opening, you'll have a MUCH harder time building your practice. You'll discover...
- How to successfully manage the MOST tricky part of any sales call in a way that helps both you and your prospect feel comfortable instead of icky.
- How your mindset can easily cripple your chances of making the sale, and how to replace bad mindset habits with techniques you can count on that align with your values... and make you lots of sales!
Click to Join the 4-Day, 100k Christian Coach Challenge!Yes! Sign Me Up for the 100K Christian Coach Challenge!
Testimonials From F2I's Challenge Attendees:
"I didn't know how to consistently get my sales and leads going. In just 5 days, Justin and the team taught me how to put together the perfect offer for me, how to price it, and how to go out and actually sell it. Just a few days after the challenge closed, I closed more in revenue than I had all of last year..."
"Justin Janowski and Faith2Influence have had a dramatic effect on my coaching business. Most notably through the incredible sales process that he has developed, implemented, and mastered..."
"One of the life-changing aspects of the challenge was getting to meet so many new, encouraging, and wonderful people. I still keep in touch with 5 of the people that I met from the very first challenge..."
"I was afraid of sales, I thought I was taking food off of people's tables. After coaching from Justin, I am on FIRE! I've sold $20k in the last two months and I feel great while doing it."
- Albert Pellissier
"I used to sell my programs for $27 because I was afraid of sales. After working with Faith2Influence I transformed my limiting beliefs and found a community that believed in me. I created over $20,000 in revenue in the following 6 weeks...6 weeks after that and I'm at $50,000."
- Trish Marmo
"You won't find anything at all like this, anywhere else!"
- Mike Lonzetta
Join the 100k Christian Coach Challenge!
Click the button below to take your first step towards becoming a 100k Coach!
Are you plagued by passivity? Do you always say, "I'll think about it?" I see that far too often. It weighs on us when we say things like "I'll get back to it later" over and over again. I encourage you to break that pattern. Either click "Join The Challenge" or, if that's not right for you, take decisive action in building your skillset elsewhere.
Remember, imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
With love and encouragement,
Founder & CEO
Complicated Funnels & Paid Ads
"I Lose, You Win" or "I Win, You Lose" Scenarios